This second of a three-part webinar series focused on tools, practices and procedures to operationalize a strong partnership between development and finance staff.
Session attendees heard from consultants and seasoned CFOs on practical ways to ensure greater cooperation and transparency in the development process to the benefit of development and finance teams.
- Alignment between development and finance
- Best practice tools and procedures for ensuring collaboration and communication
- Technologies to assist the process
- Milestones for tracking key points throughout development
- Lessons learned by the panelists
The first webinar in the series covered building the partnership. The third session covers proformas as a key element for clarity of communication between Development and Finance teams.
+ Mark Meier, CFO, Develop Detroit
+ John Fuller, Assistant Controller, Development Accounting, Mercy Housing
+ Mark Brown, Principal, Strategy & Transformation Practice Leader, CohnReznick Advisory