Need advice on preparing superior-quality footnotes? Learn more about insights that can help ensure your footnotes don’t become inordinately long, repetitive and difficult to comprehend.
This webinar covers three Strength Matters Financial Reporting Best Practice Paper topics. Subscribers can review the papers using the links below:
- Scott Seamands, Partner, Lindquist, von Husen & Joyce LLP
- Jenny Ho, Controller, MidPen Housing
- Diane Borradaile, SVP of National Markets and Capital Solutions, Low Income Investment Fund
- Recognize essential elements of footnote disclosures that lenders and donors find helpful in analyzing your financial statements.
- Discuss optional elements of footnote disclosures that would be useful to readers.
- Identify formats for disclosure that best enable the organization to “tell its story.”