- Phase 1 of the nonprofit financial reporting standard
- Credit losses for financial instruments (i.e., expected credit losses standard)
- Consolidation guidance for nonprofits
- Debt issuance costs
- Status of Phase 2 of the nonprofit financial reporting standard
- Recognition of grants and contracts by nonprofit entities
- Changes to tax return due dates
- Changes to partnership IRS audit procedures
- New regulations affecting deficit restoration obligations
- New regulations affecting bottom-dollar guarantees
Presenters: Dave Conway, Partner, Novogradac & Company LLP; Dan King, Senior Manager, CohnReznick
Learning Objective: To understand recent accounting and auditing guidance and its relevance to nonprofit affordable housing developers.
Prerequisite: Nonprofit housing development organization management or related financial management experience.
Who Should Attend: Affordable housing development and finance professionals.
The webinar is based on the 2016 Annual Accounting and Auditing Update put together and reviewed annually by Novogradac, CohnReznick and the Strength Matters CFO Working Group.