- An update on the status of PPP and other stimulus financing
- Recommendations on dealing with compliance, record keeping, accounting and related matters
Sage Intacct recently surveyed 500 senior financial decision makers across the United States to learn their strategies for using data and emerging technology, such as predictive analytics and digital transformation, to build a more nimble business.
Click to download the ebook, to learn more about:
- Continuous data reporting and continuous updates on the status of the business
- The ability to scale up, or down, based on business conditions
- Smart and autonomous systems fueled by machine learning
- The evolving role of the CFO: Driving investment during prosperity, protecting the business during adversity
- Transition to work from home
- Changing/new cybersecurity issues
- Use of Zoom, Microsoft Team and other collaboration tools
- Increasing resident/property technology needs
- Emerging supply chain concerns
- Why it was selected it
- How it is being used
- What it does or doesn’t do well
Mark your calendars for the Strength Matters Annual Meeting and Financial Management Conference to be held October 26-29, 2020 in New Orleans.
This gathering of nonprofit and mission-oriented for-profit real estate companies, as well as key investment partners, is a excellent venue to learn about industry changes, network with financial peers and plan for the future.
Strength Matters is pleased present, in partnership with Tracy Pride of IMA Financial Group, a CFO’s guide to the types of insurance coverages available – and things to consider when looking at how to protect your organization with the right coverage.
>> The Community Forum is a great place to ask other financial staff in affordable housing about their insurance coverage and risk management.
Curious about what topics Strength Matters has covered in our 11 year history? This PDF lists all papers, webinars, tools and guides from the very beginning.
Resources can be downloaded or viewed by subscribers on demand on this website. Having trouble finding something? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.