- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by .
I have a software platform question. We utilize the following software for our family of companies:
- Abila MIP – for nonprofit fund accounting and real estate development accounting
- OneSite/RealPage – for our property management and portfolio accounting
- QuickBooks – for a social enterprise
We are trying to find a single solution that can handle all of these various functions. We are in the initial phases of exploring Yardi, but I’m wondering what the collective wisdom of the group recommends. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.